OOO Fimako-MK (Republic of Mordovia) was also audited by the competent authorities for compliance with the law in its foreign-trade activities. The price for this company's apatite concentrate supplied within the republic was not higher than that charged by other suppliers. No breaches of antimonopoly legislation were established.
The Ministry of Taxes and Revenues reports that on the instruction of the Russian Federation Procuracy General, its inspectorate for the town of Kirovsk in Murmansk Region has begun, jointly with the tax police, an on-site tax audit of OAO Apatit in the light of the letter from the governor of Novgorod Region. Appropriate action as required by law will be taken in the event of offences. The Procuracy General is monitoring the results of the audit.
The Procuracy General organised an investigation, with the involvement of interested ministries and government bodies, into the Novgorod governor's submission that OAO Apatit was in breach of antimonopoly and tax legislation, and found no objective evidence to support his assertion.
In the light of this, there are no grounds for the Russian Federation Procuracy General to act.
It was, however, established that to this day there has been no implementation of a decision of the Russian Federation Government Commission on operational issues (minutes No 23 dated 14.12.99) instructing the Ministries of Economics and Finance and interested executive bodies to prepare and present to the government a method for determining the losses inflicted on budgets of all levels by failure of buyers of federal assets to properly comply with the competitive tender terms of privatisation transactions. The lack of such a method increases opportunities for abuse and corruption in the disposal of state property.
I would request that you, esteemed Vladimir Vladimirovich, instruct the Russian Federation Government to take all necessary action to secure Russia's interests in the course of the future privatisation of federal property.
With profound respect,
of the Russian Federation V.V. Ustinov
Functions of the 4th department (internal and economic security),
Yukos Security Directorate
- To identify members of staff using their official position for personal gain to the material detriment of the Company.
- To identify operating units with the greatest potential for significant material detriment to the Company, and to organise monitoring at these sites. To identify persons at these sites inflicting material detriment on the Company by way of financial and other abuses, theft, bribery and similar acts.
- Using information from the law-enforcement agencies, to identify in conjunction with them or independently and subsequently prosecute persons engaged in criminal acts.
- To screen other parties during conclusion of contracts, and providers of outsourcing.
- To work with the Company's control and audit directorate to identify and investigate financial and other offences and abuses within the Company's divisions, and to take action to suppress the same.
- To screen personnel taking employment with the Company.
- To identify and prevent leaks of confidential information on Company activities.
- To monitor compliance with security procedures at Company sites.
- To hold internal investigations into breaches of procedure and abuses by Company personnel.
Начало | << | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | >>